Wednesday, September 28, 2022

There will be new bike, skate, and art spots in the blog... like this secret place- The Monster Wall

The secret Monster Wall.

This is a completely unknown spot, that I found and used to ride my bike on, in the early 1990's.  Location is a secret.  To the best of my knowledge, this wall has never been in a magazine photo or ANY action sports video.  But I just wanted to let people know that there will be new, and virtually unknown, bike and skate spots on this blog, not just posts about classic old spots.  This is the Monster Wall, it's at least 25 or 30 feet high, and pretty bumpy.  But ridable.  In the 90's, I could get about 6 1/2 high on the slightly undervert Blues Brothers Wall in Huntington Beach, at my peak.  That wall is quite a bit steeper than this one.  I don't think I ever got more than 4 feet up this thing, maybe 3 1/2.  It's gnarlier than it looks.  Stay tuned for more new and little known spots as this blog progresses...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kite Surfing at a place called Bedsheets in Brazil

Hannah Whiteley and friend kitesurfing lakes and sand dunes in northern Brazil, a spot known as Bedsheets.    And now for something complete...